The safety and health of our patients and staff is our main priority. We have implemented new protocols to provide a safe and clean environment for everyone.
• We ask that everyone please wear a mask before entering the office.
• Each person that enters the office will be screened and will be asked about symptoms of COVID-19.
• Everyone will have their temperature taken and must use hand sanitizer before entering.
• Gloves are not permitted in the office, if you want to wear a pair of gloves, a pair can be provided to you at no cost.
• All equipment, counters, and eyewear will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after every patient encounter.
• You will receive an email/text from our EHR program, we ask you make sure all paperwork is filled out before your appointment.
• All appointments must come to the office alone, unless the patient is under 18yrs or elderly and needs assistance. In that case, the patient is allowed one person to accompany them.
• We have contactless payment options available through APPLE PAY and ANDROID device pay (Google Pay, Samsung Pay etc.)
• There will be HEPA air purifiers in the waiting room and exam room.
Please read through this carefully before confirming your appointment
o Have you been sick recently?
o Do you have a fever over 100F?
o Have you been in contact with anyone who is sick?
o Are you caring for someone who is sick?
o Have you traveled to heavily affected areas recently?
o If you answered YES to any of these questions, please reschedule your appointment
o Please arrive on time, late arrivals will have to reschedule
o If you cannot make it to your appointment, please let us know with a 24hour notice to avoid a $25 no-show fee