Independent Private Practice Optometry office is looking for an awesome and fashion-forward person searching for a career for our eyewear stylist position.
Please send your resume as attachment if you are interested in the position.
- Seeking someone who is motivated, dependable; and detail oriented.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Friendly personality is a MUST.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- MUST be able to work well with a team (We like to be drama free)
- Experience is preferred - willing to train.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Scanning documentation into the electronic medical records program
- Maintain neat and orderly front desk and waiting room
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Insurance Verification via calling insurance companies and using the online portals
- Contact Lens Instruction
- Maintaining contact lens supply and restocking lenses as needed
- Assisting with patient flow
- Performing office duties as needed
- Full time
- Monday-Friday only...No Weekends!
- $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Profit sharing
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Are you in school currently or plan on going to school?
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- One location